Tuesday, November 25, 2014

No More Light Green Leaves

This outfit ended up looking like it was inspired by the film Clueless. Which subconsciously it probably was. You'll have to excuse my awkward faces as the entire time we were taking these photos, there was a man with a DSLR taking photos of me too, it didn't exactly put me at ease, that's the last time I take outfit photos in Stephen's Green!


SG1 SG6 SG3


Coat- H&M
Jumper- Zara (couldn't find online but should still be in shops, €19.95)
Skirt- ASOS
Boots- New Look (last year, similar here and here)
Bag- Marks and Spencer (last year)
Beret- eBay (very inexpensive, around $2, just search for black berets)
Pendant- Stella and Dot 
Lipstick- Estée Lauder Crystal Baby (Review here)


I always start the Autumn/Winter season with a small list of clothing and accessories that I want to buy. A tartan skirt was one of those items and after some looking around in stores and online, I found this one on ASOS. It's always difficult to shop online because you're imagining what something is going to look like on you but I was so happy with this skirt, it's exactly what I wanted. I also had a cable knit jumper on my list and I found this very inexpensive one in Zara. I've been wearing it a lot recently since it's gotten colder. It's heavy and warm and perfect for layering. I like to wear it over dresses that have an A-Line/ Skater shape for an extra layer of warmth.

You've probably seen me wearing the Stella and Dot Rebel Pendant already but I love it so much I always grab it when I'm deciding what jewellery to wear because it goes with everything. I might just have to get it in Silver and Rose Gold! It's actually the most expensive thing I'm wearing in this outfit, everything else was under €40.

If you're still looking for a new winter coat, I can't recommend this one from H&M enough, it's only €29.95 and is still available online and in stores. It's wool mix and lined too, so it's very warm.

What was/is on your Winter shopping list?

Emma x





6 comments:

  1. I love everything your wearing especially the coat and the jumper which is very Autumnal and for €20? I need to go to Zara! By the way, I really love your hair, it's got a lovely curl to it :) xxx

    Sinead | Dreaming Again

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love when I see you have a new post up! I adore that pendant!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks Yav! I love it too, can't stop wearing it!

      Delete
  3. Your face looks thinner, have you lost weight?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It seems you've answered your own question anonymous...

      Delete
  4. such a beautiful and classic look! You have the best skin omg. Love your hair, too! It's getting long :)

    love, polly
    pollybland.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate every single one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...