Wednesday, May 3, 2017

I'm Crossing You In Style Some Day

Greetings from Queens, New York! I'm currently sitting in our Airbnb writing this with a view of the Manhattan skyline. I can't even begin to describe what an experience this trip has been so far so I'll wait until we get home to go through the hundreds of photos I've taken and write about it properly then. For now I wanted to share some photos we took in Brooklyn at the weekend. 

MR19 MR21 MR25 MR4 MR7 MR11 MR3 MR26 MR12 MR23

Shirt- Uniqlo
Trousers- Uniqlo
Shoes- Adidas via Schuh
Scarf- ASOS (similar here and here)
Earrings- c/o Lulu and Belle
Sunglasses- ASOS (similar here)
Lipstick- No7 Brick Red

We walked the Brooklyn bridge from Manhattan and after lunch, visited DUMBO and I figured it was too picturesque to not make the most of it and take some outfit photos. It was almost 30 degrees that day and luckily on our first day here we went to Uniqlo (which is amazing and I wish we had it in Ireland) and I picked up a couple of things that were a bit more weather appropriate. I got this cotton and linen mix shirt and the wide leg pleated pants that look more like a maxi skirt. It was a great outfit for walking around in because we forgot sunscreen so I was covered up without feeling too hot. I've been living in these Adidas Stan Smiths since I got them on sale after Christmas. They're so comfortable and they go with everything so I've been wearing them all over New York.

My earrings were another gift from Irish jewellery brand Lulu and Belle who you may remember from this post back in February. Every other pair of earrings I wear irritates my ears except for the ones I have from Lulu and Belle so I've been wearing them lots over the past few months. I love how delicate they are and you can actually wear them the other way around too. You can find them on Etsy and Not on the High Street as well as on Facebook and Instagram. There's lots of gorgeous personalised items too if you're looking for a gift.

Follow me on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter for more of my New York adventures!

Emma x

*This post was not sponsored, the earrings were a gift but all thoughts, opinions and words are my own

** This outfit was completely inspired by Marisa Tomei in Only You.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate every single one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...