Sunday, February 12, 2017

I'll Paint You Mornings Of Gold, I'll Spin You Valentine Evenings

A few weeks ago I met with the lovely Sandra who owns Lulu and Belle Jewellery, an online jewellery brand based in north county Dublin. We had been following each other on social media for a while and I was delighted when she asked if I'd be interested in meeting up and chatting about styling some of her jewellery. She selected some of her gold pieces that she thought would suit my style and she was spot on, I loved everything.

Last weekend I wore two of the pieces, the open hoop earrings and initial necklace and we took some photos in the freezing cold Merrion Square, somewhere we've never used as a location before. I wanted the jewellery to be the main focus so I tried to keep the outfit, hair and makeup quite minimal.   I feel like the outfit was subconsciously inspired by my love of Marisa Tomei (especially in Only You). 


LB31 LB5 LB16 LB6
LB20 LB15 LB14 LB35 LB19 LB9 LB22

Coat- ASOS
Shirt- New Look
Trousers- New Look
Scarf- Zara
Bandana- ASOS (similar here)
Bag- Penneys/Primark (similar here and here)
Shoes- Marks and Spencer (similar here and here)
Socks- Penneys/Primark
Lipstick- Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk
Nails- Essie Eternal Optimist
Jewellery c/o Lulu and Belle

I've mentioned recently how my preference over the past few years has been for more minimalistic jewellery. As you can see, the earrings and necklace are so pretty and delicate and could be incorporated into so many different looks. I'm so impressed that Sandra picked pieces that I was drawn to myself. I've been wearing at least one of them every day since I got them and I've gotten so many compliments. The jewellery is 14K gold filled meaning that the quality is excellent. The pieces are handmade to order and Sandra is more than happy to customise each piece however you like whether it be length, size or personalised with names or initials. She also has sterling silver options which is great for anyone who isn't a fan of gold.

Lulu and Belle Jewellery is available to buy on Etsy and Not On The High Street and a new website will be coming in the next couple of months too. You can also follow on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.

What kind of jewellery do you like to wear, silver, gold or both? Do you like statement jewellery or a more minimal style?

Emma x

*This post was not sponsored, the items were kindly gifted to me by Lulu and Belle. All opinions expressed are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate every single one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...