Friday, September 5, 2014

Energetix Jewellery

You have probably never heard of the brand I want to talk about today. I was recently introduced to Energetix, a designer jewellery brand with integrated magnets. Energetix was founded in Germany in 2002 and has since gained worldwide success with it's beautiful, high quality but moderately priced jewellery.

As you can see below, our very own Ronan Keating featured in the latest Energetix campaign alongside German model Franziska Knuppe which was shot in picturesque Connemara.

The catalogue is available to view online, there you can see jewellery for women, men, teens and children, wellness products and sports jewellery.


EMJ2 EMJ1 EMJ3


Having seen the pieces in person and worn them I can safely say that they are excellent quality. I've worn all kinds of jewellery over the years and I'm tired of spending my money on high street jewellery that breaks, tarnishes or leaves a green mark on my skin. Recently I've been looking for jewellery that I know is going to last and therefore I don't mind spending a bit extra on it. 

If you look through the Energetix catalogue you'll see that the collection is quite classic but there is something for everyone, silver, gold, leather, pearl and collections inspired by the latest trends. There are great charm bracelets and necklaces so you can almost create your own pieces to suit your style. The two pieces pictured have mixed metals which I think is a more modern take on the charm bracelets and necklaces trend that can sometimes be a little bit predictable. I would describe a lot of the Energetix piece as classic with a modern twist.

As you can see the jewellery is beautifully packaged, a small detail that shows the quality of this brand. I'm really impressed with what I've seen so far and if you're looking for something a bit different, you should definitely check out the catalogue to see what is on offer. 


EMJ4 EMJ5 EMJ7 EMJ9


Energetix have an impressive 65 million people working as independent direct sales distributors worldwide. The idea is similar to that of Stella and Dot or Avon where you host a home party so that potential customers can see all of the jewellery in person. They are looking for distributors for the Irish market so if you're interested you can read all about it here. It could be a great opportunity for any keen salespeople looking for some extra income.

What do you think about companies like this? Have you ever bought anything at a home party?
Tell me some of your favourite jewellery brands!

Emma x


5 comments:

  1. The wings are GORGEOUS! I love how they fold together when the necklace is worn! And am I the only one who really likes the little frog on the box? xD

    http://celineavenue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. totally agree! I think the frog symbol is really nice!

      Delete
  2. Their jewellery is so pretty, especially the winged necklace x

    cultkid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blog of You have probably never heard of the brand I want to talk about today. I was recently introduced to Energetix, a designer jewellery brand with integrated magnets. Energetix was founded in Germany in 2002 and has since gained worldwide success with it's beautiful, high quality but moderately priced jewellery.Thanks for sharing.........

    Singapore Brand Consultant | Brand ConsultantIn Singapore

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate every single one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...