Saturday, January 12, 2013

Lavendairy

After two years of wanting to try out Lime Crime beauty products, I finally treated myself to some lipsticks and a nail polish a few months ago.  

LCP1 LCP2 LCP3 LCP4

Their nail polish collection has the amazing name Les Desserts d'Antoinette and includes some of the most gorgeous pastel neon shades. I opted for the shade Lavendairy first but I can definitely say I'll be buying more as I loved the colour and I think they are the perfect Spring/Summer nail polish shades. I want to try Crema de Limon and Milky Ways next. It's funny how a nail polish shade can get you excited for Springtime!

The Lime Crime site doesn't ship the nail polishes internationally although that's where I bought my lipsticks. If you live in Europe you can get the nail polishes here and here for £5!

I'll share the lipsticks I got with you very soon!

Emma x

10 comments:

  1. Looks so pretty Emma! I know what you mean about makeup shades getting you excited for a new season - it happens to me all the time. Where did you buy from if Lime Crime don't ship internationally? xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got the polish from ebay because there seems to be some new law about shipping nail polish internationally. I must look into it. But I did get the lipsticks from their site. It seems to be only nail polish that they don't ship internationally!x

      Delete
  2. Lime Crime, never heard of them before!! I must in look more into this! Great post! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they're a really interesting brand. So much fun!

      Delete
  3. thanks for posting those too links of online shops, very useful

    ReplyDelete
  4. aaah what a gorgeous nail polish colour - such a s/s look! :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey emma - I've nominated you for the liebster award

    ReplyDelete
  6. can't wait to see the lipsticks. You have my exact skin tone I think (I love the ysl br20 too) and I am always so wary bright lipsticks wont suit me because I am paler than a lot of bloggers but I love seeing how perfect you do your lips! I bought black cherry after reading your post on it and just adore it!
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are so brilliant! I want to treat myself to the black eye liner and this colour nail polish is gorgeous. I love what their brand stands for and I just want to buy everything just for the packaging. Thanks so much for sharing the links to the UK sites, that's what has always put me off as I didn't think I could get any over here. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate every single one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...