Sunday, May 13, 2012

It Takes All Kinds Of Weather, Clear Slate Blue Skies

It's been over two months since I've done and outfit post! Ireland has just been so soggy since the start of April, I'm really hoping we actually get some sun this summer, but it's Ireland so who knows! 

However it has given me the chance to do some beauty blogging which I've been really enjoying. I've gotten more into watching beauty videos on youtube and reading beauty blogs and I've been trying out different skincare products which I'll be reviewing soon. But for now, here's what I wore today;


MOP1

MOP6

MOP10

MOP2

MOP9

MOP3

MOP4

MOP8

MOP5

MOP11

Shoes- Clarks
Top and Skirt- Monsoon
Jacket- Penneys
Bag- Vintage Coach from eBay
Necklace, Earrings, Rings and Bracelets- Accessorize
Belt- Can't remember :(
Lipstick- Revlon Wine Not
Nail Polish- Barry M Berry

I've been wearing lots of jewellery recently and all at once. I got this denim jacket last year and I've only worn it a handful of times, but I guess they're one of those things that are so handy to throw on in these in between months of the year. 

We watched Young Adult last night, the most recent Jason Reitman film starring Charlize Theron, Patton Oswalt and Patrick Wilson. I had to mention it because I was really blown away by it, I missed it in the cinema because it was only on release for a week so I was really excited to watch it. Charlize Theron is just incredible in it, she is one of my favourite actresses, she's just so damn good in everything she does (Rita in Arrested Development will always be my favourite character of hers!). If you're looking for an unusual film to watch, I highly recommend it, although you may have to watch it through your fingers like I did because it's very cringey!

Hope you're all having a great weekend!

Here's my favourite song from the new Beach House album;


Emma x

5 comments:

  1. I think you're one of the most beautiful and stylish bloggers anywhere, dear Emma! Charlize Theron is a favorite of mine, too. I just watched the trailer and it looks like a fun movie. I suppose I'll have to wait and see why you call it "cringey." I also enjoyed the refreshing sound of Beach House. Have a sensational week ahead, dear friend Emma!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's nice to see an outfit post again. You look lovely. I know what you mean about the wet overcast weather, it just makes you lose the will to make any effort. I love that shade of lipstick. I have that shade of Barry M too. I currently have multi coloured Barry M pastel nails, I'm addicted! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this outfit so much - you look beautiful! The jewellery is fabulous and you're rocking that lippie xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. looking good lady! I do love this lip color on you. I have a hard time with dark lipsticks. They tend to wash me out, but this shade compliments your skin tone nicely. I recently watched Young Adult as well and liked it. Patton Oswalt always cracks me up. (ps I totally cringed during that entire sex scene with him....)

    ReplyDelete
  5. great outfit!!love it!
    follow you on bloglovin'!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate every single one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...