Monday, August 29, 2011

Have Your Cake and Eat It Baby It's Your Birthday

I've been meaning to post these for a while now but I was rather under the weather last week and I was working a new shift in work or well actually my old one until someone else can do it permanently so I've been getting up a lot earlier and it completely messed with my head. Anyway...these are from my birthday celebrations. Karaoke in my friends house and brunch in the Lennox café at Portobello which if you get the chance ever please go because they do the most amazing brunchy foods.

EB1

EB2

EB3

EB4

EB5

EB8

EB14

EB16

EB18

EB19

EB20

EB21

EB24

EB26

EB27

EB28

EB30

EB31

EB36

EB38

Did you get any of the songs from the lyrics on the wall? I did Amerie's One thing and a few duets of Lady Gagas Bad Romance and Telephone, True by Spandau Ballet and Careless Whisper. What's your karaoke song? (If you have one)

We were in Carlow at the weekend for Donnacha's brother's 30th birthday party which was a lot of fun. And I guess I can tell you that I'll be at Electric Picnic next weekend taking photographs and getting up to all sorts of hijinks with Cock and Bull Tv. I cannot wait to see Arcade Fire again (and Warpaint, M.ward, Willy Mason, Santigold, Interpol and Mogwai). We'll be interviewing Warpaint too! I'm so excited!

Hope you've had a great weekend and that you weren't affected by the storms in the US!

Emma x

3 comments:

  1. Hello, dear Emma! I hope you're feeling much better this week. You look like quite a karaoke star to me. My favorite karaoke song to perform is "I Got You Babe" (1965) by Sonny & Cher which I enjoy singing as a duet with Mrs. Shady. To borrow a word that I've learned from my English friends, that food looks "scrummy." Is that slang word used in Ireland? Have a wonderful week ahead, my dear friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you're feeling better, Emma. I always feel a bit under the weather when the seasons change too, for some reason. I love that River Island dress on you - I've a hunt on for one in my size on ebay at the moment! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heeeey! I want to know where you got this dress from! Its so perfect! :D Love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate every single one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...