Thursday, April 21, 2011

All I've Got's This Sunny Afternoon

These are some photos I took in Dublin Castle Park this week. We've been having such beautiful weather this week, hopefully this isn't the best it's going to get all Summer!

DCP1


DCP2


DCP3


DGP4


DCP5


DCP6


DCP7


DCP8


DCP9


DCP10


DCP11

You might be wondering what's going on with the post-it notes ( they're Kate's from the hospital which is why they have a drug name on them) stuck to our foreheads. We were playing the game from Inglourious Basterds (which Kate and I watched this week). As you can see our fictional characters were a bit ridiculous. If you get what Star Burns is from then I love you! Heehee!

I forgot to tell you about our Screamathon last week! It was so much fun, we borrowed a projector and watched the films in our friend Simon's house and had popcorn and drinks and I fell asleep towards the end of Scream 2 :(

We went to see Scream 4 on Friday and we all loved it. It was completely ridiculous and made fun of Horror movies including the previous three Scream films but I really enjoyed it for that.

We also went to see Your Highness yesterday. It was so funny! I started watching Eastbound and Down this week and I just love Danny McBride so much! We've also started re-watching Arrested Development. I don't know how many times I've seen it but every single time I watch an episode I find there's something hysterical that I don't remember from the last time I watched it. I'm pretty sure it's the perfect Tv show!

Anyway that's enough nerd talk, I hope you're having a lovely week and that you're getting lovely weather too!

Here's a little something to get you in the mood for Summer;


Emma x

7 comments:

  1. :D LOVE the starburns post it, it made me laugh so hard!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't get starburns ? Nevermind, ha ha. Good choice of track

    ReplyDelete
  3. never heard this tune before, but i really like it. And I of course love that fleet foxes were playing during your shindig

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have featured that Kinks song on my blog along with some of their others, Emma. As I indicated in a previous comment I am a lifelong fan of horror movies. My big brother started taking me to see them at age 3 and I was instantly hooked. As a university senior in 1970-71 I starred in, directed, shot and edited two horror movies that were produced for a film class. I recently saw a very favorable review of Scream 4 in which it was called one of the best of the series. I was a big fan of Arrested Development because I love that kind of humor. Your friendship means a lot to me, Emma. May you have a safe and happy holiday weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a perfect day, such pretty simple photos.

    Helen, X
    areyoudressingupordressingdown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that song:) I also loooooooooooove Arrested Developments! So funny and classic.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd love to play that post it game...great fun, I'd say! :) I am LOVING the weather at the moment. :)SarahD

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate every single one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...