Tuesday, November 9, 2010

It's Only Castles Burning

Hi Everyone!

I apologise for the lack of posts this week for those of you who missed me :) The weather here was pretty crummy so I had a lazy weekend indoors where I watched lots of Medium. I'm totally crushing on Joe DuBois and Detective Scanlon! I also had a lovely dinner on Friday night with my two oldest friends. It was so good to see them and catch up on everything that's been going on in eachother's lives. We don't do it nearly enough!
I saw Jackass 3D in the cinema yesterday and went for lunch with some friends, then hung out with more friends last night in my apartment and watched Walking Dead and Weeds.

There was a crew in work today filming for an Irish fashion show called Off the Rails and one of the presenters asked could he take a photo of my hair because he loved the colour. It was quite embarrassing in front of all the customers, but I was also flattered that someone liked my hair enough to ask to take a photo of it!

Here is what I wore to work today;







































Skirt- Melissa Mesh Skirt
Lace Bolero- Liliana Lace Shrug
Brogues- Jess Brogue Shoes
Earrings- Shiny Heart Stud Earrings
Lace Camisole- from work, but it's not on the website
Headscarf- from the kids section in work last year
Belt- Dunnes
Neckalce- Accessorize




Donnacha got some new lenses at the weekend including a fish eye lens. Here are some photos of me that he took with it earlier today. They're so funny looking!










How was your weekend? Get up to anything fun?




Goodnight,

Love Em xxx

1 comment:

  1. Very cute outfit, love your black heart earrings and what a fantastic tune! Neil Young is near perfection.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate every single one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...