Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Lena Hoschek Spring/Summer 2011

I've just seen some photographs from Lena Hoschek's Spring/Summer 2011 collection from the Mercedes-Benz Fashion week in Berlin this week and I just had to share some of my favourite looks!






















This is my favourite dress, check out the detail on the back in the image below!






















And Lena herself,
what a beautiful and talented lady!
all images can be found here


What an incredible mixture of patterns and textures! Floral prints, studded belts and bras, wet look thigh high boots and the beautiful Bettie Page inspired hair and make-up! Anyway I got excited an wanted to share! Heehee!

Hope you have a lovely evening,

Em xoxo

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate every single one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...